Kindly note the following:
- Your annual fee is a statutory one and is payable before March 31 of each year; further, Council made a decision in February 2013 that fees paid after the final date would be increased as per the published schedule of fees (view schedule of fees) however you would still require the Registrar's permission as he may proceed with de-registration process for non-payment of fees regardless.
- Cash will no longer be received at Council House.
- Cheques will no longer be received at Council House, however practitioners are welcome to go and pay the cheque directly into the Council account over the counter at the bank.
- Credit card transactions will no longer be done at Council House due to the exorbitant costs charged by the bank for this facility.
- Always use your registration number as reference on your payment; All payments made should reflect only your AHPCSA registration number i.e. A12345; should your registration number be an old number with only four numerals, then a zero (on the number pad part of your keyboard) must be added after the A, i.e. A1234 would become A01234.
- If you are not registered and are applying for registration, please contact Council Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org for a payment reference number.
- Proof of payment must be faxed to (012) 349 2327, or may be sent electronically to email@example.com or to the relevant email address below.
ACCOUNT ENQUIRIES & COPY INVOICES REQUIRED:
Surnames A to K: Ms Camille Terry: firstname.lastname@example.org; and
Surnames L to Z: Ms Portia Maple: email@example.com.
AHPCSA Council Bank Details (also available on your invoice)
Bank: First National Bank (FNB)
Branch: Hatfield (code 252145)
Current Account No.: 5106 255 1862
Swift code for international payments: FIRNZAJJ
Reference: Registration number only as above in item. 5